Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Application date: 3rd Jun 2019
A dynamic Purchasing Manager is required with knowledge of purchasing goods and services and operational stores management. Candidates with experience of providing a purchasing service within a manufacturing environment would be well received.
This company, an industry leading hi-tech global manufacturing company based in Tamworth requires an energetic and inspiring Purchasing Manager with Purchasing, Stores and Continuous Improvement experience for this challenging role. As the Purchasing Manager you will be required to:
• Provide full procurement support for goods and services.
• Operational management of the stores function.
• Drive transformation using CI tools and techniques.
The Purchasing Manager should have the following skills or experience:
• Relevant degree and or MCIPS.
• Purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
• Continuous improvement skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Purchasing/Stores Management and Continuous Improvement to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tamworth based company will offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Career development.