Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Application date: 10th Oct 2023
Do you have purchasing manager experience, and are you looking for a new hybrid opportunity in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Purchasing Manager, and the full-time purchasing role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of our client’s delivery of the goods and servicing them. You will also manage the installation of equipment to ensure they are on-site to meet the needs of the owner and ensure they have the highest level of customer satisfaction.
If you were already in this Purchasing Manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
• Carrying out the procurement process and working with the procurement team to ensure the best possible outcomes
• Working closely with procurement team members to ensure best practices for the company
• Assisting in the best practices of all procurement and business development
• Assuring the delivery of best practices.
To apply for this position, you will need a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field. You will also require the following:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with a similar position
• Experience working in a customer-facing environment
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A positive attitude and a positive attitude.
• CIPS Qualification
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.