Recruiter: Hays Recruitment
Salary: Market-leading salary
Application date: 13th Nov 2020
Your new company
My client is a specialist in the design and manufacturing of products to serve the commercial and industrial sectors.
As part of the growth of the company, it will stabilise/increase its existing production, whilst also expanding to bespoke, innovative projects to offer solutions for its trusted client base.
Your new role
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be part of the Senior Management Team with 1 x direct report (a quality engineer) and a 2nd x direct report (H&S Advisor) likely in the near future.
To define and deploy a world class quality culture through the organisation. Ensure all team members and visitors are safe when on site as well as company and regulatory compliance.
– Safety of all staff and visitors on site
– Responsible for customer satisfaction related to quality of products
– Ensure quality systems are maintained to a standard that exceeds customer and regulatory requirements
– Manages and develops QHSE team – set targets/objectives and ensures staff have the tools, structure and development needed to achieve high performance within their job role
Working hours: 37/week. 8.30am-5pm, Monday-Thursday (45 minute lunch) and 8.30am-4pm, Friday (30 minute lunch).
What you’ll need to succeed
This senior QHSE role will suit an influential person who has the strength of character to challenge the status quo if required. You will be a leader with experience in a fast-paced manufacturing / engineering business or similar sector – FMCG, Aviation, Automotive etc.
You must hold a NEBOSH Diploma, be a Graduate Member of IOSH (or similar), with a quality bias. You must also have knowledge of maintaining ISO standards, particularly ISO 9001 and 14001.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a generous, market-leading salary and many additional benefits including:
– Free parking
– Employee Bonus Scheme
– Share Incentive Scheme
– Training & Professional Development
– Healthcare Incentive
– 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
– Company Pension & Life Assurance
– 14 weeks paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers