Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Application date: 2nd Aug 2019
A leading manufacturer of precision components is currently recruiting a Quality Manager. Candidates are sought with experience working in either the aerospace, automotive, energy (or similar) sectors and must have excellent leadership skills. Due to significant investment the company can offer excellent career opportunities.
You will lead the quality function on site and improve the quality management systems, processes and approvals. Key responsibilities include ensuring product excellence and adherence to Quality standards and championing a `right-first-time` ethos across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage quality function ensuring that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible.
• Implement new quality processes and systems
• Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
• Working to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and rework
• Help develop Quality Management System
• Facilitate Internal & External Audits
• Drive continuous improvement of quality performance by establishing quality objectives that are monitored, analysed and reviewed.
With the desire to influence, change and improve, applicants must have experience working in precision engineering sector (ideally aerospace, automotive or energy) and a proven background in engaging and leading a team of Quality professionals.