Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Application date: 31st Jan 2020
A Quality Manager is required to manage quality systems and processes across all operations to ensure standards and procedures are maintained within a precision equipment and service sector industry. Experience of managing quality functions, departments and systems within a manufacturing and equipment environment would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a world class supplier of high precision, automated recognition equipment covering the UK, based in the Oldham area, requires a well organised and proactive Quality Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Develop and improve the customers’ quality experience in all areas
• Be focal point for all customer related quality issues in order to maintain effective communication on quality issues
• To maximise customer focus and add customer value from a quality perspective and act as the customers quality champion within the business organisation.
• Maintain the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO9001:2008.
• Maintain the Customer Complaints system ensuring effective resolution of Customer Quality issues.
• Taking responsibility for controlling trials of new products/new markets.
• Assure the business quality reputation in new markets, address any customer risk
• Focus improvements in customer facing areas for continuous improvement.
• Resolve customer quality problems and supply corrective action to customers
The Quality Manager must have the following:
• Engineering qualification or relevant quality manufacturing experience
• Quality Management exposure in a manufacturing arena
• Conversant with continuous improvement methodologies and techniques
• Knowledge of quality standards, systems and procedures (TS/IATF 16949 preferable)
• Technical awareness of manufacturing processes, specialist equipment, quality systems
• Able to support customer requirements, validate auditing results, supplier performances and non-conformances
In return, the Quality Manager roles offers a competitive salary with excellent career progression and development plus benefits package.