Recruiter: Optima UK
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Application date: 13th Feb 2020
This is a newly created position for a growing organisation, that will be responsible for managing all of the quality activity for the company.
The Quality Manager will deliver on a range of projects covering mechanical mechanisms, assemblies and wiring. The main responsibilities of the role will include improving documentation, compliance and accountability.
The role will also include:
• Meeting and working with suppliers
• Implementing a quality system to suit the business needs
• Coaching and mentoring teams
• Ability to create quality systems in line with ISO requirements
• 5+ years spent within a manufacturing environment
• Occasional travel UK/International, full clean driving licence and international passport required.
• Some knowledge of special purpose machines, turnkey solutions or Mechanical assemblies.
• MRP systems exposure would be highly beneficial.
Recognised within the industry as experts in providing innovative solutions to complex engineering issues, their expertise and success has resulted in an enviable order book and future commitments for the next range of machinery.