Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Application date: 2nd Sep 2020
As the Quality Manager, you will be expected to be part of a small management team and contribute at all times with guiding them on quality standards and approvals both for AS9100 and customers alike.
A key part of this role is to be able to take control of the day to day running of the quality department and have vast experience and working knowledge backed up by qualifications for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors
You will be responsible to the managing director for handling requirements from our major international OEM customers on a day to day basis. This is critical to any candidate for consideration to this position.
As the Quality Manager, you will require the following skills and experiences
• Full and excellent knowledge and implementation of QMS’s for ISO 9001, AS9100 & IATF 16949.
• Qualified lead Internal Auditor with preference to AS9100 and performing 1st & 2nd party audits.
• Full and excellent knowledge of Project Management, NPI, APQP and PPAP activities.
• Having a good understanding, validating and supporting DFMEA, PFMEA activities.
• Developing and creating SOPs / W/Is along with current build and test activities and calibration processes.
• Has the understanding that this role may need to extend to other duties based on customer and the business demands.