Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Application date: 23rd Nov 2020
A Quality Manager is required to join a well-established, award-winning and forward-thinking manufacturing business with ISO9001 (Quality) and ISO13485 (Medical Devices) accreditation. We’re looking to recruit a Quality Manager with ISO13485 (Medical Devices) experience to lead the quality team and support our growth as a medical device development and manufacturing partner of choice.
• Lead the quality function, ensuring the efficient, effective use of human and financial resources to achieve quality objectives.
• Manage the development of the Quality Management System (QMS), plus Environmental and Health & Safety systems in accordance with industry best practise.
• Provide training to improve quality and environmental awareness, process and systems knowledge, plus safe working practices.
• Undertake continuing professional development to become a Subject Matter Expert in ISO13485 (Medical Devices) certification
• Support the development and maintenance of other ISO certifications as needed.
• Assist in the reduction of accidents and incidents.
Experience and Skills required
• Knowledge and competence in ISO13485 (Medical Devices) is essential.
• Have a background in quality systems and manufacturing.
• Be a good listener, have the ability to learn quickly, to absorb new skills, to identify challenges and how they can be solved
• Possess good numeracy, literacy, computer and inter-personal skills, able to mentor others
• Be fit and able to cope with the physical and mental demands of working in a fast-moving manufacturing environment