Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Application date: 11th May 2022
A leading engineering group is currently recruiting a Quality Manager to join the team. Candidates are sought with experience implementing and managing an integrated quality management system and will have excellent leadership skills gained within a manufacturing environment.
• Lead and manage activities designed to improve the overall effectiveness of the QMS.
• Coach, mentor and develop Quality function
• Implement effective internal audit procedures
• Provide guidance and support for continued ISO9001 and 14001 accreditations
• Facilitate Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis activities with other site functions
• Maintain key relationships across all levels of the organization to ensure compliance to policies and procedures
• Identify and report on nonconformance issues and implement corrective actions in timely manner
• Ensure that the QMS systems is regularly reviewed and improved to be fit for purpose.
• Be the quality representative with customers
• Maintain up to date knowledge of latest technical development, processes and procedures
• Communicate quality processes to Engineering and Operational Teams to ensure best practice
• Develop and provide training tools.
• Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
• People Management Experience
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
• Ability to multi-task with good organization and prioritization skills.
• Excellent computer and MS Office skills (with emphasis on Excel/Word).
• Experienced auditor with ISO 9001 and 14001 auditing experience.
• Ability to generate audit reports.
• Experience in conducting or facilitating Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action efforts.