Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits package
Application date: 29th Jan 2018
A Quality Assurance Manager is required to join a globally renowned company specialising in the manufacture of high precision metal components for a range of industries to include aerospace, automotive and Oil & Gas.
As the Quality Assurance Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
• Well versed in metallurgy and high precision metal manufacturing is essential.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a Manufacturing, Scientific, Technical or Engineering subject.
• A Quality Assurance Manager from an Aerospace environment is highly desirable.
• Experience of leading company changes and manage Nadcap and BSI audits.
• Experience of sustaining key QMS; AS9100, ISO14001 & ISO18001
• Strong problem solving aptitude and a key driver of continuous improvement activities.
As the Quality Assurance Manager your responsibilities will include;
• Control and management of all company Quality Control, Assurance and improvement activities and quality engineering staff.
• Managing the outgoing product Quality, the in process quality and drive the company systems and procedures.
• Engage with customers to further the reputation of the business.
• Key driver of continuous improvement activities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply or contact Colin Reeves in confidence on 01384 446121.