Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Application date: 6th Sep 2018
This successful division manufacture precision components to the aerospace, automotive and energy sector. Due to continued growth and expansion they have a new vacancy for a Quality Manager.
You will lead and manage the quality function and improve the quality management systems, processes and approvals. Key responsibilities include ensuring product excellence and adherence to Quality standards and championing a `right-first-time` ethos across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage quality function ensuring that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible.
• Implement new quality processes and systems
• Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
• Working to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and rework
• Help develop Quality Management System
• Facilitate Internal & External Audits (including AS9100 & NADCAP) as well as assessment / audit of sub-contractors and required actions.
• Drive continuous improvement of quality performance by establishing quality objectives that are monitored, analysed and reviewed.
With the desire to influence, change and improve, applicants must have experience working in precision engineering sector (ideally aerospace) and will proven background in engaging and leading a team of Quality professionals.