Recruiter: Michael Page
Salary: £66,000 - £72,000
Application date: 20th Sep 2023
About Our Client
Our client is a growing automotive and aerospace manufacturing company based in Runcorn
Creating and implementing quality related policies and procedures and ensuring the continued compliance of both processes and products against established quality standards, in all areas of the organisation. The role is based in Runcorn and has full responsibility for the company Quality Management System, driving the continuous improvement agenda forwards whilst ensuring full compliance to the requirements of the ISO9001, AS9100D, and IATF16949 standards.
In line with the company’s strategic objectives, formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems relating to Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Support and lead the education of people in respect of the Quality Management Systems and promote the importance and benefits of the controls within the system.
Develop strong, interpersonal relationships with customers, both internal and external, and develop a beneficial relationship with the company’s certifying bodies
Monitoring and reporting of quality related key performance indicators, linked to the company’s strategic objectives, within the senior management team
Ensure the organisation’s compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
Manage and coordinate multi-skilled continuous improvement activities with colleagues from Operations, Technical, Logistics, etc
The Successful Applicant
• Education to Degree level orequivalent with proven management experience in manufacturing
• Demonstrated experience working within a high-compliance environment such as Aerospace, Automotive, or Pharmaceutical industries.
• Demonstrated experience of Quality Management Systems and the use of statistical analysis tools (SPC, 6 Sigma, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience of Quality audits
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer focus
• Willingness to travel when required.
• Capable and willingness to develop within a Global organisation
What’s on Offer
Circa £70,000 plus benefits