Quality Manager & Quality Control Inspector
Recruiter: Grenville Engineering
Application date: 17th Aug 2018
Due to continued expansion Grenville Engineering, an ISO 9001:2015 accredited Company, seek an additional experienced QA Inspector/Quality Manager to join a busy workshop producing precision sheet metal and fabricated components. The main purpose of the position is to perform inspection and testing duties to ensure that manufactured parts fulfill all customer specifications and quality requirements and to enhance overall company quality standards.
Skills and Job Requirements – Quality Control Inspector
• A good knowledge of general engineering and an understanding of the manufacturing process
• Experience of using manual tools, verniers, height gauges, etc
• Working knowledge of quality systems and processes (desirable ISO 9001:2015)
• Computer literate
• Methodical and accurate in investigating and recording findings, using Quality tools such as 8D, 5 Whys, etc
• Experience of dimensional and visual inspection of fabrications and welding
• Experience of carrying out ISIR, in process and final inspections
• Providing support to customers by dealing with quality problems and have good communication and administration skills
• Be able to maintain a high standard of attendance and timekeeping
Skills and Job Requirements – Quality Manager
• All skills as required for Quality Control Inspector
• Extensive knowledge of Quality Standards ISO 9001:2015
• Create, identify, improve and develop the use of Quarterly Department KPIs, meeting business objectives to deliver year on year continuous improvement
• Management of ISO 9001:2015 standards and internal and external audits ensuring related actions are implemented and maintained
• A strong manufacturing/fabrication background
• Perform audits to confirm compliance with procedures and Quality Standards
• Carry out daily inspection of jobs
The ideal candidate should be able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required.
To apply, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.