Recruiter: Consilium Recruit
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Application date: 19th May 2017
A QHSE Manager is sought for an industry leading manufacturer. You will spearhead quality, health, safety and environmental excellence within the plant ensuring standards are achieved and leading the quality function.
You will lead and manage a team of Quality Engineers and Inspectors improving processes and resolving quality issues. Key responsibilities include ensuring product excellence and adherence to Quality standards and championing a `right-first-time` ethos across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage quality function ensuring that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible.
• Implement new quality processes and systems
• Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
• Working to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and rework
• Help develop Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental systems
• Drive continuous improvement of quality performance by establishing quality objectives that are monitored, analysed and reviewed.
• Manage supplier, customer and internal concern and corrective action system.
• Produce reports on QHSE performance.
Applicants will have experience working in precision manufacturing and/or engineering. You will have experience leading, developing and guiding a team of quality professionals and proven track record of improving quality standards and implementing new systems and processes. The successful candidate will also have a good understanding of health and safety standards with a relevant H&S qualification.
For more information send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org