Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Highly Competitive
Application date: 3rd Feb 2021
Our client is developing a novel high efficiency / low pollution engine for heavy duty transport and power. This innovative solution is attracting huge interest as an environmentally positive and practical solution to future emissions legislation. The company is now running prototype hardware and has well-funded and ambitious plans to rapidly industrialise the technology.
The company must now deliver a fast-paced program of prototype development and application, and this will be achieved by a mix of in-house teams and outsourcing to specialist engineering suppliers. The role will involve supporting control engineering aspects of both.
As Senior Engineer – Advanced Engine Controls – You will be required to
• Contribute to engineering activities related to engine control, sensors and actuators
• Apply off-the-shelf supplier solutions and, where required, develop novel approaches in-house or with suppliers
• Specify and implement requirements of controller architectures and the delivery program.
• Be comfortable working with and integrating hardware and software solutions, optimised to meet demanding system requirements.
• Liaising with suppliers and programme partners as appropriate
As Senior Engineer – Advanced Engine Controls – You will be
• A hands-on and experienced controls and electronics engineer, who can demonstrate a successful track record in developing engine control solutions.
• Be fluent in engine and engine systems technology and engineering
• Strong familiarity with ECU, sensor and actuator hardware and the associated supply chain.
• Have SME and / or start up experience and attracted by the unique challenges of a small business