Senior Purchasing Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: c.£80,000 + attractive benefits
Application date: 31st Jan 2017
Our client is a leading global brand with its headquarters based in the UK. To facilitate rapid growth within the organisation, we are seeking to recruit a high calibre Senior Purchasing Manager.
As Senior Purchasing Manager, alongside the Directors of the business, you will be responsible for establishing and developing the strategic direction of the purchasing strategy.
We are seeking a Senior Purchasing Manager who is currently working within a similar role. You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of achievement within ideally, automotive OEM or Tier 1 environment.
Your team will be responsible for developing the sourcing and supply base strategy from concept to delivery. This is a new key management role, it will have a high profile within the organisation. You must offer similar experience and strong leadership skills, the ability to influence and drive strategic alignment of a complex sourcing strategy to meet programme targets essential.
– Educated to Degree level, preferably in line with the role requirements.
– 5+ years of Purchasing experience at senior management level.
– Extensive leadership experience
– Highly developed business acumen and negotiation/ influencing skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require.
In return for your strategic purchasing experience, you will be offered:
– A strategic senior purchasing management position with a leading UK employer
– Career development/enhancement opportunities
– Opportunity to establish, build and lead a strategic procurement team
– Competitive Salary and Package
Interested in your next strategic management appointment? Apply directly to email@example.com or alternatively call Lisa directly on 01384 446162 to discuss in further detail.