Senior Supply Chain Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Salary: Market related
Application date: 3rd Jan 2020
A global manufacturer of diesel engines is in search of a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Stafford. This is a 6-month assignment to manage and lead a strategic supply chain process transformation, including defining the supply chain planning process, inventory requirements management, as well as establishing supply chain tracking performance and logistics.
This role has accountability for: –
• Leading the process definition (design the supply chain process) to meet the needs of our customer
• Ensuring a seamless linkage between project planning and execution
• Ensure future state supply chain planning and management can be done in a stable and robust manner (no spreadsheets).
• Define skills and capability to run the process
• Manage / lead the transition plan from current state to future state
• Establish a visible and transparent real time supply chain process
• Extensive experience of leading and managing all aspects of Supply Chain processes across multiple facilities in numerous global locations.
• Ability to establish a strong governance structure and define / design robust supply chain processes and policies.
• Strong leadership experience and a proven ability to lead, coach and develop teams.
• Strong influencing skills, and a proven ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with key functions and senior leadership within a large organization.
• High-level of business acumen with the ability to make decisions taking into consideration multiple variables.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Supply-chain related professional accreditation or qualification is highly desired.