Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Application date: 30th Apr 2018
Working with major automotive OEMs to deliver projects in a wide variety of areas from research through to production. Completing these projects on time and with high quality is essential to the business. The purpose of the role is to provide Installations Management and control of contracts allocated by the operations department.
Duties for the Site Manager – Operations role:
· Manage all aspects of the client’s contracts allocated so that they are completed within time, specification and budget.
· Foster and maintain harmonious relationships with both customers and staff.
· To attend, appropriately contribute to, and when required call such meetings as are required by the management of projects within the business.
· Maintain control over staff and sub-contract project activities on site with particular emphasis on safety and quality
· Maintain and assist in the development of project management controls of costs and planning.
· Maintain and develop good working practices and relationships with established sub-contractors and to provide expertise and knowledge to the regional suppliers and contractors.
· Provide regular progress reports as required by the company management.
· To take action as necessary through appropriate channels to maintain program and budget of projects under the Site Manager’s control.
· Give assistance as required by the Business Managers in the process of quotation for new contracts.
Experience/skills required for the Site Manager – Operations role:
· Wide practical experience preferably in the automotive industry
· Formal training in project management practical experience of site management preferred
· Strong practical electrical/electronic bias
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Computer literate
· Ability to work on own initiative and be very self-driven.
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link below or call Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281.