Supply Chain Manager
Recruiter: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Application date: 9th Oct 2023
Are you skilled in people management and have knowledge of legislation governing Food Compliance, Health and Safety, and FMCG Supply chain within a chilled or frozen environment? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is on the lookout for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to join a welcoming and inclusive team in Telford, and the role offers an excellent salary and a strong benefits package.
You will oversee and manage all site supply chain operations encompassing raw material ordering and finished goods planning. The Supply Chain Manager is also responsible for implementing Best Practice Supply Chain Systems into the site, reporting on slow-moving and obsolete stock, and supporting cost-saving initiatives on raw materials.
To give you an idea of how this Supply Chain Manager role would look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
• Ensure that material ordering and stock control are effectively managed, supplying the factory requirements and keeping the working stock capital to target maintaining re-order models based on history, sales forecasts and delists
• Manage and report on the slow-moving and obsolete stock, managing agreed purchasing contracts and support with cost-saving initiatives on raw materials
• Re-order and stock management of hygiene chemicals, factory PPE and consumables
Control and plan the cleaning of the site’s returnable plastic trays and dolavs.
The successful Supply Chain Manager applicant will be a Graduate and/or possess significant experience in FMCG manufacturing. Additional qualifications include:
• Skilled in people management
• Numerate with a clear understanding of cost drivers
• Knowledge of and experience of best-practise manufacturing
• Knowledge of legislation governing food compliance, health and safety and employment law
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with a strong salary and an attractive benefits package.