Technical and Manufacturing Manager
Recruiter: 1492 Search
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + package
Application date: 14th Dec 2021
Working in a fast paced, high quality and highly regulated manufacturing environment isn’t for everyone. The demands on plant availability and performance dictate the success of the operation and ultimately the bottom line. Failure isn’t an option.
This business is highly successful in order intake, but will be the victim of its own commercial success without a finely tuned manufacturing plant. This is where you come in.
It’s likely that you will have experience of taking maintenance and manufacturing engineering function from good to world class.
• You will be top of your game when it comes to maintenance strategy and lean manufacturing.
• You’ll have a depth of understanding of the technology and processes required to modernise a currently functional but mostly reactive maintenance function.
• You’ll have a decent capex and opex budget, but you’ll also be resourceful in how you deploy this.
• You’ll be a capable hands-on engineer but also a strategic leader.
• You’ll have the experience to deliver capital projects, new product introduction, tooling programmes and continuous improvement initiatives.
• All plant and facilities will be your responsibility, along with all lean and CI projects.
There’s no doubt this is a demanding role, but if you’re looking for an opportunity in which you can genuinely have a visible and tangible impact from current base line, this is it.
Salary & Package
Not only can they offer you an interesting and varied job role but they are also offering:
• £55,000 – £60,000 + package