Test Engineer – Design & Development
Recruiter: Fulcrum Strategies
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Application date: 10th Apr 2020
As a result of re-alignment following an organisational change programme, coupled with major new contract wins, exciting times are ahead for this global market leading PLC.
Recognised for delivering technical solutions to OEM’s, end-users and via appointed distributor channels, the company manufacture critical components for power transmission equipment used in drivetrain applications within Marine Propulsion, Mineral, Oil & Gas Extraction, Mass Transit, and Metal Processing Sectors.
• Primarily to coordinate and run development testing, verification of current product performance, together with maintenance and development of test rigs and equipment.
• Provide compliance support to the Lead Engineer for NPD programmes in response to customer applications and specifications for new and modified components.
• Design and development of new test tooling and equipment by liaison with design office, prototyping and production engineering.
• Product validation against customer specifications and maintenance of test rigs to ensure stringent tolerances are met.
• Should demonstrate a familiarity with product design and test principles with the outlook and demeanour to enhance inter-departmental communications.
• Conversant with 3D modelling, preparation of engineering drawings, associated BOM’s and able to present feasible solutions in relation to TVA or NVH for industrial torque products.
• Welcome the prospect of working within a team supporting best practice culture, whilst striving for notable customer service levels.
In the first instance please submit cv including current salary quoting Ref: JRP/TEDD/137 to email@example.com