FBC Manby Bowdler
FBC Manby Bowdler is a specialist manufacturing law firm with a 200 year heritage of supporting the sector.
With roots firmly in the Black Country and surrounding Midlands and Shropshire areas, the Firm has a dedicated Manufacturing Legal Team that have the strength in depth and experience to advise across a range of commercial matters, providing manufacturers with practical and cost effective legal advice.
The Team’s experience of working in the sector means that there is no matter that hasn’t been dealt with before and no issue the Team haven’t come across giving manufacturing businesses peace of mind that they are working with leading lawyers who know the industry inside out.
FBC Manby Bowdler is proud to support the sector through a number of different partnerships and associations including:
• Composite sponsors of the Bloodhound Project
• Partners and sponsors of the University of Wolverhampton F3 Team which includes providing bursaries to female engineering students
• Providing thought leadership articles to the UK Manufacturing Review
• Patrons of Made in the Midlands, the Midlands leading manufacturing network
• Legal Partner to the Marches Centre of Manufacturing and Technology (MCMT) and InComm Training Technical Academies
• Sponsors of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Manufacturing Focus Campaign